Selfie With My 9 Most Favorite Things
This is for the purpose of Kaycee who told me I should update my blog.
- Clothes - What kind of girl doesn’t like clothes anyway? I mean, it’s what covers our body anyway. Being addicted to shopping, now that’s a crisis. I like clothes because it’s one of the first things people notice about you. About your personality.
- Ukulele - By far my most prized possesion. I’ve been wanting to have my own 2 years ago and now, I’ve got one of my own. This is my second, I sold my first one for a bunch of reasons haha. His name is Lilo!
- Books - Ah books. They calm me down. I love getting lost in a book. The feeling of being in a deep spell and just wanting peace and quiet. I am currently reading The Mortal Instruments Series!
- Shoes - Other than clothes, I also adore shoes. Although I hate heels. I wear sandals and sneakers most of the time. The ones I’m holding right there are my brand new Orange Espredilles Keds! Aren’t they adorable?
- Vintage Shades - You could also say grunge shades. I bought these not long ago. Haven’t gone out for so long that’s why I haven’t used them YET.
- Guitar - I luff my sunburst colored guitar. It’s a gift from my aunt! I treasure it because it was one of her favorite guitars. She even gave me an amplifier and a chord book to go with it (Its an acoustic guitar that’s why I could connect it to the amp).
- Backpack - The backpack I’ve been wanting for for so long. Also a gift from my OTHER aunt. Lovely colors blending in to almost everything hehe.
- iTouch That Isn’t Working & Laggy Cellphone - Despite everything, I’m just glad I have these two piece of junk. Haha “junk”. I’m blessed to even have one, that’s what I always tell myself.
- Face - Yep. Go on, start hating.